Saturday, October 25, 2008

Smartboard

Fun & interactive! That is the best words to describe smartboard. I never know learning could be such interesting. I wish I could be young again so that I can experience using smartboard in either primary or secondary school, and gets a lot of benefits from it. From my opinion, learning second language, usually treated as boring, could be fun and effective through this medium. If to recall modern tools during my primary and secondary period, I could hardly find one. Wait...maybe one - computer, seldom.

Again, it is for sure fun for the learners. How about teachers? Technology-makes your life easier, and the other way too. The given task is quite tough, not about the content but the process. I have difficult time to explore all the functions. Whether like it or not, I still have to bare with it. I will always remember, that is what teachers for-sacrifice. However, after sometime, I started to feel comfortable with it, and like it too! I cannot deny that this latest tool in technology is very useful and amazing. We can do almost everything with the board-which seems to be just usual whiteboard. It is touchable and pleasurable. Dont you like it?

Teachers, open your eyes, start thinking and work on it!






No comments: