Saturday, October 25, 2008

Producer


We had given an assignment on producing our own education video. I decided not to record, but to download few videos and combine parts of it into one. It involved a few processes in order to make it real - omitting, adding, picture editing, audio editing, etc. Even though it is quite complicated, especially for the technophobia like me, I take it as a challenge and opportunity for me to learn those skills. Honestly, it really makes me sick but on the other side, it had given me bunch of knowledge on the internet as well as technology skills.

Actually, I am not really satisfied with my work. But it is the first video I had ever produce. I already try my best working on it. I believe that I could make something better in future. In general, I think video is useful and interactive which could benefits in language learning but it mat not be very practical for teachers in terms of preparing it.



1 comment:

Sujit On web said...

Some tech-free celebs are recovering tech addicts. Tyra Banks told New York Times Magazine that her BlackBerry habit caused her physical pain. She has since gone low-tech and jots her thoughts in a notebook.
Technophobia, of course, extends far beyond cell phones.
more