Thursday, January 7, 2010

Something Sweet

Sometimes, a few words or little effort could touch someone's heart. These are people who melt my heart and make me smile for the rest of my life..

1) Mom ( someone I love the most )
- Massage my legs at the middle of the night just because I couldnt sleep
after a tiring day...

- Took a bus and send me to the bus station and wave her hands with a smile
to say goodbye
while I had a crisis and crying inside...
- Buy me lots of beautiful sexy clothes because she knew I love fashion!
- Give me some money when I lied to her and said I still had some...

2) Danial Danish ( my not-chubby-anymore nephew )
- He rates me 4.99 out of 5 when people ask him how beautiful I am.
- He smiles and raises his thumbs up every time I wear a new clothes.

3) Kyrel ( My everything )
- Make sure every single prawn in my dish is without skin...
- Cook my favourite food because he knew I am not expert at cooking...
- Trying to be cute and romantic even though he's not...
- Buy me chocholate when I am not expect him to do so

4) Wake up at the middle of the night just to make sure Im okay and taken my
medicine

5) Buy me food even though they know I cant eat because Im sick
6) Lend her car while Im going out with a cab
7) Console me when I had a fight with my bf
.....

There are still so much simple yet meaningful incidents that leave an eternal memory to me...
Guys and ladies out there...
sometimes we should just appreciate every single thing that happen to us...
and love those who always with us...
every single day...

No comments: