Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jealousy

Have you ever feel envy towards someone? I guess the answer is yes. I always envy people in my surrounding of what they wear, car they ride, place they live etc. But I have never feel that way in negative form. It is a kind of motivation to myself to work harder so that I can get what I want one day.

But,
have you ever feel envy towards somebody until you hate him/her so much and want to see him/her die?
If yes, what is the species you are and where are you from?

For sure, I know; There's somebody who will do anything just because they hate to see you developed your successful life.

Don't THEY know that those who are successful in their life mostly start from zero?
Don't THEY know that those people working day and night just to have their own comfortable life today?
Don't THEY know that their family work very hard just to give support to them?
Don't THEY know that every single cent they have now acquire lots of effort?
Don't THEY know that they have to hurt their family just because they don't have time to spend with them?
Don't THEY know that they don't even have time for themselves?

And,
THEY, who are jealous of those who are successful in their life, simply do anything to hurt them and see them die!
Is that fair enough?
Are THEY trying to develop their own life?
Or just sit back and relax, and then feel anxious about others, who don't even know and bother about THEM?

F**K you PEOPLE!

Sis, I know I hurt you so much before this. But I love you. And I hope everything will be fine. And our family will be okay. And the new project will be a success in June. Yeah!




No comments: